Bed Bug Killer Spray (1 Litre)
- KILLS BED BUGS FAST – 0.1% w/w cypermethrin-based bed bug treatment proven to eliminate insects on contact allowing you to rid an infected area with immediate effect while disinfecting the treated area.
- TARGETS ALL STAGES OF BED BUG LIFE CYCLE – Triple action formula works to kill bed bug eggs, larvae and adults, stopping reproduction to prevent infestation.
- NON-TOXIC AND ODOURLESS – Ready Steady Defend Bed Bug Killer Spray’s solvent-free, water-based solution is non-staining and can be used on fabrics without leaving a scent.
- SAFE FOR SOFT AND HARD FURNISHINGS – This versatile Bed Bug Killer Spray can be applied as a spot treatment on beds, mattresses, bedding, clothing, carpets, curtains, and other areas of insect activity.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION – Each spray-on application delivers residual action. Potent formula continues to target and kill bed bugs around the treated area for up to 12 weeks, keeping your home infestation free.
Details: Product description Ready Steady Defend Bed Bug Killer Spray is a fast-acting formula developed to rid your home of bed bugs. Our complete treatment contains 0.1% cypermethrin — a synthetic pyrethroid that emulates a naturally occurring compound of chrysanthemum flowers. This allows it to work as a bed bug treatment on three levels, targeting every stage of the bed bug life cycle, while remaining safe for use on all soft and hard furnishings, including beds, mattresses and carpets. Non-toxic, non-staining and odourless, Ready Steady Defend Bed Bug Killer Spray gets to work immediately. Each application kills on contact, eliminating bed bugs, eggs and larvae to stop reproduction. Once on the surface, the spray disinfects the treated area, providing ongoing protection for up to 12 weeks. How to get rid of bed bugs.
For best results, use Ready Steady Defend Bed Bug Killer Spray as part of a complete elimination strategy.
- Step 1: Spot the signs of infestation Inspect mattresses, bedding, clothes and carpets for: Bed bug eggs or shells. Blood spots (particularly on bed sheets and pillowcases). Brown excrement spots. Unusual musty or sweet smells.
- Step 2: Clean the infested area Soak bedding, curtains, and clothing in hot water. Tumble dry items on the hottest setting (check that items can be tumble dried first) Scrub and vacuum mattresses. Vacuum bedrooms regularly. Ensure rooms are free of dust.
- Step 3: Apply Ready Steady Defend Bed Bug Killer Apply spray to infested and surrounding areas to kill any remaining bed bugs and prevent them from returning. *Always read the product label before use.*
Contains 0.1% w/w cypermethrin, 0.01% w/w pyriproxyfen and 0.05% w/w chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract*
Showing - Of Reviews