Moth Killer Spray (1 Litre)
- KILLS MOTHS FAST – 0.1% w/w cypermethrin-based moth repellent spray and treatment gets to work immediately, disabling and eliminating moths on contact while disinfecting the treated area.
- HALTS THE MOTH LIFE CYCLE – Triple action formula works as a carpet moth killer and a moth spray for clothes, targeting eggs, larvae and adults to stop the breeding cycle and prevent infestation.
- NON-TOXIC AND ODOURLESS – Solvent-free, water-based and non-staining solution can be used as a clothes or carpet moth treatment without leaving a visible trace or scent.
- SAFE ON ALL FABRICS AND SURFACES – Ready Steady Defend Moth Killer Spray can be applied anywhere moths are a problem, including carpets, clothing, curtains, wardrobes, cupboards and drawers.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION – Each application delivers residual action. Spray directly on moths or surfaces where moths are present for ongoing protection lasting up to 12 weeks.
Details: Stop moths ruining your clothes and carpets Ready Steady Defend Moth Killer Spray is a fast-acting formula developed to kill moths on contact and provide ongoing protection against infestations. Our complete treatment works as both a clothes and carpet moth treatment. The water-based solution contains 0.1% cypermethrin — a synthetic pyrethroid that emulates a naturally occurring compound of chrysanthemum flowers. These properties make the spray a powerful insecticide that targets every stage of the moth life cycle while remaining safe for use on soft and hard furnishings. Non-toxic, non-staining and odourless, Ready Steady Defend Moth Killer Spray is a spot treatment and long-lasting defence barrier. The solution disinfects and treats the applied area for up to 12 weeks and can be reapplied whenever required. How to get rid of moths in your home Warm homes and full wardrobes are perfect breeding grounds for moths.
For best results, use Ready Steady Defend Moth Killer Spray as part of a complete elimination strategy.
- Step 1: Spot the signs of infestation Inspect clothes and carpets for: Holes and frayed fibres (particularly in organic fabrics) Small maggot-like larvae Moth cases (silken tubes) Silk cocoons (pupae)
- Step 2: Clean the affected area Wash clothes and carpets where possible. Regularly vacuum clothes and carpets and clean surrounding areas (e.g., wardrobes, drawers, cupboards, skirting boards, etc.).
- Step 3: Apply Ready Steady Defend Moth Killer Spray directly on affected and surrounding areas to kill moths and prevent them from returning.* *Always read the product label before use.
Showing - Of Reviews