Flea Spray (650ml)
Brand: READY STEADY DEFEND
- KILLS FLEAS FAST – 0.1% w/w cypermethrin-based home flea treatment eliminates fleas, mites and ticks on contact and treats the applied area for ongoing prevention.
- TARGETS ALL STAGES OF FLEA LIFE CYCLE – Triple action formula works as a flea killer for eggs, larvae and pupae, stopping the reproduction process to prevent re-infestation.
- SAFE AROUND PETS AND CHILDREN – designed as a flea treatment for the home. Solvent-free, water-based solution is non-toxic, odourless and non-staining.
- WORKS ON MULTIPLE SURFACES – Ready Steady Flea Killer Spray can be used as a flea carpet treatment and applied to fabrics and furniture including beds, car seats, sofas and rugs.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION – Each spray-on application delivers residual action. Potent formula continues to target fleas, mites and ticks around the treated area for up to 12 weeks.
Details: The safe way to keep your home flea free Ready Steady Defend Flea Killer Spray is a fast-acting home flea treatment developed to kill fleas, mites and ticks on contact and protect your home against infestations. Only 5% of fleas live on pets. The remaining 95% are found in the home, with each adult flea laying up to 50 eggs per day. Our water-based flea killer for the house delivers widespread coverage to target areas where pets dwell and fleas thrive. It contains 0.1% cypermethrin, making it a powerful insecticide that targets all stages of the flea life cycle, ridding the applied area of eggs, larvae, pupae and adult fleas. Non-toxic, non-staining and odourless, Ready Steady Defend Flea Killer Spray is safe for use around pets* and humans. Use it as a spot flea treatment for the house and as a long-lasting defence barrier. The spray is suitable for use on hard and soft furnishings, including beds, sofas, bedding, carpets and clothes. Each application disinfects the treated area, eliminating bacteria to provide ongoing protection for up to 12 weeks. For best results, use as part of a complete elimination strategy: Use veterinary-approved flea products for cats and dogs. Frequently wash pets’ bedding and any other fabrics that pets use. Regularly vacuum carpets, pet beds and areas where pets spend time. *While safe to use around pets, Ready Steady Defend Flea Killer Spray should not be applied directly to pets. Product benefits 650 ml bottle for long-lasting protection. Easy application – kills fleas, mites, and ticks on contact. Triple action formula eliminates eggs and larvae to prevent infestation. Safe for multiple surfaces including carpets and home furniture.
Item Condition: New
Showing - Of Reviews