Spider Killer & Repellent Spray (1 Litre)
- REPEL SPIDERS FAST – 0.1% w/w cypermethrin-based spider repellent spray kills spiders on contact while disinfecting and sanitising the treated area.
- TARGETS ALL STAGES OF THE SPIDER LIFE CYCLE – Triple action formula spider spray is effective on eggs, spiderlings and adult spiders, stopping reproduction to prevent infestation.
- NON-TOXIC AND ODOURLESS – Ready Steady Defend Spider Repellent Spray’s solvent-free, water-based solution is non-staining, non-flammable and has no chemical scent.
- SAFE FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE – Spider killer spray can be applied as a spot treatment on multiple surfaces, including hard and soft furnishings, and outbuildings such as sheds and garages.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION – Each spray-on application delivers residual action. Potent formula works to protect the treated area, repelling spiders for up to 12 weeks.
Details: Protect your home against eight-legged intruders Ready Steady Defend Spider Killer Spray is a fast-acting formula developed to kill spiders on contact and provide ongoing protection for the treated area. This complete water-based spider spray contains 0.1% cypermethrin — a synthetic pyrethroid that emulates a naturally occurring compound of chrysanthemum flowers. These properties make the spray a powerful insecticide that’s effective as a spider repellent on all common household arachnids. Each application targets all stages of the spider life cycle, eliminating eggs, spiderlings and adult spiders, while remaining safe for indoor and outdoor use across all surfaces. Non-toxic, non-staining, odourless and non-flammable, Ready Steady Defend Spider Killer Spray is a spot treatment and long-lasting defence barrier. The solution sanitises and protects the applied area to deter spiders for up to 12 weeks, and can be reapplied whenever required. How to keep spiders out of your home Spiders enter homes in search of warmth and food. To keep them at bay, use Ready Steady Defend Spider Killer Spray as part of a complete control strategy. Vacuum regularly, targeting sheltered spots such as behind cupboards and under large furniture. Remove noticeable webs regularly. Keep your property free of sheltering areas such as general clutter, garden bags, and compost piles. Seal gaps around doors, windows and pipework Apply Ready Steady Defend Spider Killer Spray as a spot treatment and spider deterrent.
Contains 0.1% w/w cypermethrin, 0.01% w/w pyriproxyfen and 0.05% w/w chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract
Showing - Of Reviews