Natural Moth Repellent Spray (200ml)
- Ready Steady Defend Moth Repellent Spray uses natural ingredients, such as essential oils, to repel moths. The natural ingredients in the spray are specially selected for their proven effectiveness at repelling moths.
- Our natural moth repellent spray is suitable for use in closets, drawers, and other storage areas to protect clothing and other household items from moths.
- The spray comes in a convenient, easy-to-use spray bottle that allows for even application on fabrics. The spray is gentle and does not leave any stains or residues on fabrics.
- The spray has a pleasant scent that is not overwhelming.The spray is safe to use around pets and children.
- The spray is environmentally friendly and does not contain any harmful chemicals or synthetic pesticides.
Formulated by professionals, Ready Steady Defend Moth Repellent Spray is an effective approach to fighting Clothes Moths - naturally. Ready Steady Defend Moth Spray is child and pet-safe, so you can spray it without worry of contact with dangerous fumes or pesticides. This humane moth killer spray works to remove moths quickly and effectively. Ready Steady Defend Moth Spray uses naturally derived non-toxic ingredients like lavender oil and cedarwood oil, which is known to be a natural solution, to safely help get rid of clothes moths inside your wardrobe. The natural, strong scent of lavender and cedarwood repels moths from your wardrobes and prevents them from damaging your favourite clothes. The natural oils within this spray keep their scent for longer than synthetic equivalents, requiring periodic reapplication and providing an effective, long-term solution. Our spray is also suitable to use on carpets, soft furnishings, curtains, cushions, and other fabrics.
- Shake well before use. Twist safety switch to open.
- Spray directly inside wardrobes and on clothing from a safe distance of around 30cm. Apply a light coating on all surfaces that require protecting but avoid soaking. This will help to build a protective barrier around clothes and wardrobes to keep moths away.
- Continue to reapply periodically until moth infestation disappears.
Showing - Of Reviews