Silverfish Killer Spray (1 Litre)
- KILLS SILVERFISH FAST – 0.1% w/w cypermethrin-based silverfish repellent and treatment gets to work immediately, targeting and eliminating insects on contact.
- DISINFECTS SURFACES – Silverfish killer spray contains disinfecting properties designed to clean treated surfaces and stop the spread of bacteria left by insects.
- NON-TOXIC AND ODOURLESS – Solvent-free, water-based and non-staining solution can be used around your home or office without leaving a visible trace or scent.
- SAFE ON ALL SURFACES – Apply Ready Steady Defend Silverfish Killer indoors anywhere silverfish are present or active. Safe for walls, floors, carpets, and soft and hard furnishings.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION – Each application delivers residual action. Spray directly on silverfish or affected areas for up to 12 weeks of ongoing protection.
Details: Protect your home against silver intruders Ready Steady Defend Silverfish Killer Spray is a fast-acting formula developed to kill all common, bristletail and four-lined silverfish on contact and protect your home against infestations. Silverfish thrive in humid conditions and dark, damp areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and attics. Our water-based silverfish treatment delivers widespread coverage to target these hard-to-reach spaces. It contains 0.1% cypermethrin, making it a powerful insecticide that targets adult silverfish and their eggs while remaining safe for use on hard and soft furnishings. Non-toxic, non-staining and odourless, Ready Steady Defend Silverfish Killer Spray is a spot treatment and long-lasting defence barrier. Each application disinfects the treated area, stopping the spread of bacteria and protecting surfaces, photos, books and furniture for up to three months. How to prevent silverfish To make your home less attractive to silverfish: Store dry foods in airtight containers. Remove any waste paper or cardboard. Keep your home free of general clutter. Vacuum regularly to keep surfaces free of crumbs and dust. Seal any openings and cracks in walls or plaster. Apply Ready Steady Defend Silverfish Killer Spray directly to silverfish and the surrounding area to remove bacteria and keep them away.
Showing - Of Reviews